- 3 bananas
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter (you can also use olive oil or coconut oil)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
For the topping:
- 1 banana
- Sea salt
- Cocoa beans or chocolate chunks
It's important to check the doneness of the bread by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean, the bread is done. You can add a little sea salt to balance the sweetness of the bananas.
- Melt the butter and set it aside to cool.
- Peel the bananas, place them in a large bowl, and mash them with a fork.
- Add the eggs to the mashed bananas and mix well with a whisk.
- Once the butter has cooled, add it to the eggs and mix.
- In another bowl, combine all the remaining dry ingredients and gradually add them to the egg mixture.
- Mix just until the ingredients are combined and pour the batter into a baking pan.
- To prevent sticking, you can grease the baking pan or use parchment paper.
- Cut one banana in half and gently place the halves in the middle of the pan, with the cut sides facing up.
- Add a little sea salt and some cocoa beans or chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) for 35-45 minutes.
- The baking time may vary depending on the width of the pan and your oven, so always check by inserting a knife.
- If it comes out clean, the bread is done.
Enjoy your meal!
Chef: Hande Akıner
Photo: Neriman Demirci